Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I was on my way walking towards LWSSOM to meet up with Ashley for dinner and guess who I saw?!?!


Stephanie Sun!!!

Couldn't believe at first. Thought it might be someone who looks like her. I walk past her, smiled and she smiled back!! Haha super happy!

Went into LWSSOM and asked Ashley if it was really her but he didn't know. So while waiting for him to get ready, I went out to see if she was still there. But, nope she wasn't.

Went back in, Ashley still not ready. So went out again and saw Stephanie chatting with Sisong. Confirmed her liao lor!

Then she walked into the school's studio. While still waiting for Ashley, I could hear her singing! Must be her new song! Nice!

Ashley kept asking if I wanted to go take a photo with her but I shy leh. Am contented with the smile.

Can't wait for her new album but I guess it won't be soon cos Ashley says she's still choosing songs.

Happy day!

1 comment:

oNiOn said...

if i were u..i wil be on cloud 9 also!! by the way.. her name is spelt as "stefanie" nt stephanie..