Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm involved in a singing competition again. This time held by City Square and Youthbox.

First round was acapella~ me and doug went but I was the only who got to the quarters. I guess age plays a big part now cos the other contestant were like in their teens only! We are almost 15-20 years older then the rest! I really feel old man~!

Anyway, i still went for the quarters. Decided to sing 'Ke xi bu shi ni' which i did well for another competition. But i did badly for the song! haha.. I wasnt surprised cos I didnt really prepare myself for the comp as I was recovering from a bad flu.

A few days after, i received an sms and was told that I'm through to the Semis~ I totally didnt expect it! haha.. well.. not wanting to do badly this time, I have chosen an A-lin song which I should be able to perform well.

Hope I'll do well for the coming semis this sunday~ I hope i'll be able to go through to the finals and win something out of it!

This might be my last competition for a long while~

No comments: